Friday 9 March 2018

Should we stop using plastic bags? By David K

Image result for plastic bags
There have been many debate over plastic bags whether we should keep them or stop using them for the sake saving our environment. Grocery stores like countdown are planning to completely stop using plastic bags by the end of this year, and there are going to be encouraging customers to bring their own bag while shopping. I disagree with this because if you shop with your own bag for example a school bag it will look like you are shoplifting
 
However plastic bags harm our environment because they end up in our creeks and it can lead to pollution and death of our sea animals but overall I think we should keep plastic bags but enforce strict laws on littering.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Danni Stone my name is Lini and I am a year 8 at St Pius X School I really loved your writing and I loved the way how you used interesting vocabulary. I think that maybe you could add more pictures to add more detail.

    Lini


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David K,

    My name is Katelyn and I am a year 8 student from St Pius X school.

    I agree that we should ban plastic bags but I think that if they do they should give out reusable bags such as felt bags because I totally agree not everyone has accesses to suitable shopping bags.

    Your post is fantastic! But maybe next time you proof read before posting because you made a few mistakes.

    Katelyn : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is Ewan from Saint Pius X catholic School,
    I really love the controversy between If we should use plastic bags or not. With all my respect I think maybe countdown means to bring in recyclable bags. I really think that you should be heard across the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey David K,
    My name is Helena and I am a year 7 student from St Pius X School.

    I agree with you because, when people make plastic bags kids play with it and they might put it over their head, they could die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey David,
    I really enjoy how you told us why we should or should not use platic bags.Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good After noon David

    My name is Setaita and I go to St pius x Catholic school. I really like your writng about why should or not use plastic bag that is a very good Idea. Also I Agree that we should not use plastic Bags because it kill the sea creatures right? Please next time add some more details so we can know more :)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Room 4 Rangers
    I like the way you are telling us to not though plastic bags i reckon you guys are really right keep thee good work up

    ReplyDelete