Thursday 30 January 2020

Open Letter to Room 4 2020

Kia ora koutou,
I am really looking forward to teaching you this year! 
I was born in England, but I have lived in New Zealand for fourteen years and I went to high school here.
I came over with my parents and three younger sisters. The rest of my family live in England and other
countries in Europe. My parents and grandparents are originally from Ireland and France.
I got married in 2018, so I am now living in the city with my husband and my parents look after my cat
and dog. They live on a small farm up north and look after lots of animals. I love visiting my family when
I can and I am very close with my three sisters. 
I love trying out new things and travelling. Every summer I try something new, such as ziplining,
bungee, or wakeboarding, which I tried out last week!  I also enjoy trying out new sports, such as
kickboxing or skiing. 
                                                              
I think a good teacher is respectful and a good listener. I value my student’s opinions and I am always
eager to hear their thoughts. I also have very high expectations of my student’s learning and I love to see
them succeed!

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Stone

1 comment: