Monday 25 July 2022

Art Works

 This term we will be focussing on The Arts. Our overarching inquiry question is: how do we tell a story through the arts? 

We kicked off the term with our immersion assembly, where each team presented an item to introduce the theme 'Art Works'. Check out some highlights below:


"My favourite item had to be the Team 4 item.
Team 4’s item was about making art in different ways such as
Photography, Music, and Dancing.
I liked their item because it was fun and creative in many different ways." Lynette

"My favourite was the team 5 item because I’m biased. They cosplayed beauty and the beast and they reenacted the song (Beauty and the Beast) and the scene from the movie. Mr Wiseman played Belle and Mr Moran was the beast." Chaun

"Honestly my favourite one out of the teams was team 1. Each of the teachers made a painting about how they were feeling. Mrs Lal did a happy one,Mrs Dwyer did a scary one I think and Miss Shirley did a tired one. They also used different colours to paint their paintings. My favourite out of the paintings would have to be Mrs Lal's." Angelica





No comments:

Post a Comment