Wednesday 17 March 2021

Attitude Talk by Simon

 Today, we had an attitude talk with a girl named Jana. She all really helped us understand ourselves by having a great self appreciation and realising that we're all unique in our own way. 


My favourite part of the attitude talk was when she talked about personality traits. We found out that there were four main personality traits, and they’re assigned as animals. The first personality trait we learnt about was the otter.


We learnt that the otter was a personality trait of a clown. They always try to have fun, even if it’s the most boring thing ever. The otter reminds me of my friend Bradley, he always tries to have fun and also gets in trouble a lot for talking… way too much


The second one we learnt about was the lion. We learnt that the lion was the leader in everything. They assign everyone jobs and it’s a great pair with an otter. Knowing that one of my friends, named Oalii, makes me think that lions are very mature and respectable. She’s also very great friends with Bradley, an otter.


Another one we learnt about was the golden retriever. The golden retriever is basically the angel in every group. They’re too nice to say no, and also they would do anything. They’re so nice to the point where everyone would ask him/her and they’ll say yes to everything. 

This reminds me of me back then, but thankfully I learnt to say no to things I’m not comfortable with. 


Lastly, and finally, the otter. The otter is basically the perfectionist. He has high expectations and is always hard working. They have trouble trying to believe that if they don’t get a high score in a test, they aren’t perfect. 


These are the four personality traits we learnt from Jana. We all thank her for telling us who we really are and we're all unique in our own ways. 


I hope she’s able to come back to our school and teach the new intermediate block how to appreciate themselves more.

3 comments:

  1. Hello room 4, Ngairon here from Ahipara school. I really like this post talking about your talk with attitude by Simon. Ka pai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello room 4 i like how we had this attitude talk i am the animal otter which is the otter personallity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice work Simon! It was so kind of this person to give us an attitude talk! I was the Otter!

    ReplyDelete